General website information
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSICE”), the general information on the website is provided below:
- Titleholder: BREEZE INNOVACION ARQUITECTOS SLP (BINARQ)
- Registered Address: C/ Pare Miquel de Sarria Nº7 P7, 08034 Barcelona
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B67620633
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 933 397 372
- Registry data: Barcelona Mercantile Registry; Volume 47381; Folio 191; Date 15-07-20
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1.- PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
The present General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Conditions”) regulate the access and use of the website www. binarq.es (hereinafter the “website”) of which BREEZE INNOVACION ARQUITECTOS SLP. is the owner.
The use of the website attributes the condition of user of the website (hereinafter, the “user”) and implies the acceptance of all the terms included in these Conditions.
The user must read these Conditions carefully each time he/she accesses the website, as this and these Conditions may be subject to change.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of the contents and services of these Conditions and, in general, of any elements that make up the design and configuration of the website.
2.- ACCESS TO THE WEB PAGE:
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the user.
3.- NEED FOR REGISTRATION:
In general, in order to access the services and contents of the web page it will not be necessary for the user to register. However, the use of certain services may be conditioned to the prior registration of the user. For example, in order to send queries or requests, the user must register beforehand by filling in the corresponding form. The data entered by the user must be accurate, current and truthful at all times.
4.- RULES OF USE OF THE WEB PAGE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
The user agrees to use the website and all its content and services in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these general conditions. Likewise, the user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and/or contents of the website and not to use them for illicit or criminal activities that violate the rights of third parties and/or infringe the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal system.
The user undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties any type of material and information (data, contents, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to the law, morality, public order and these Conditions.
By way of example, and in no way limiting or excluding, the user agrees to:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or that violate human rights.
- Not to introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third party users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Not to transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for that purpose.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyrights that correspond to the owners of the website or third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
The user undertakes to indemnify the owner of the website against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be forced to bear as a result of breach by the user of any of the rules of use indicated above, reserving, in addition, the owner of the website the right to seek compensation for damages and damages that may apply.
The owner of the website reserves the right to cancel the account of those users who make inappropriate use of it or do not respect the remarks and prohibitions provided by these Conditions
5.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
The owner of the website assumes no responsibility for updating this website to keep the information up to date, nor does it guarantee that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the user should confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content described on this website.
The user’s access to the website does not imply for the owner of the website the obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the user, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
The owner of the website is not responsible for any damage caused to the software and computer equipment of users or third parties during the use of the services offered on the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the user due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the website during the provision of the same or previously.
6.- CONTENTS AND SERVICES LINKED THROUGH THE WEB PAGE:
The access service to the website may include technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, the owner of the website will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that he/she has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content may notify the owner of the website, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case shall the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalization of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of the owner of the web page with the statements, content or services provided.
The owner of the web page does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the linked sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to the owner of the web page.
7.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
All the contents of the web page, including but not limited to texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of the owner of the web page or of third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property on the same may be understood to have been assigned to the user.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by the owner of the website or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Web Page attributes any right over them.
8.- NO ELECTRONIC COMMERCE. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACTING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES:
This website is ONLY intended to inform the user about the activities of the owner of the website in relation to the products and/or services manufactured and/or provided by him/her and does NOT constitute nor can it be considered as any kind of contractual relationship of any kind, whether e-commerce or not, between the owner of the website and the user.